karebear

Monday, October 25, 2004

Bull....

What on earth does it mean to leave out circumstances when considering the calling of Christ? And just when I thought my life couldn't get any more confusing. *sigh* Ugh, I'm starting to get antsy with all of the indecision in my life, and the perplexing absurdity of it all, is that not only is there no end in sight, there is absolutley nothing I can do about it. I never realized how much I liked being in control until I had none left. I hate having my future have a big black curtain over it. I hate not being able to see. Whoever said that being in your twenties were the best days of your life was smoking some serious crack. CRAZY crack.

Well, as a more cheerful sidenote - I had a seriously great weekend. I haven't had that much fun since....oh....middle of July. Needless to say, it's been awhile. Part of me can't wait for November now and all it has to offer, but the rest of me wants an endless fall...I'm afraid winter has the potential to reflect my life - that or surprise me completely. How incredibly nice it would be to be surprised. I love happy surprises. *deep sigh*

Seeing as how I just came out of an irritating meeting...I am leaving for the day. No talking, only friends and fun. Or at least the fun part perhaps.

To infinity and beyond...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home