karebear

Friday, October 22, 2004

Cryptic Conversations...

I've had some interesting conversations lately. The latest was last night, or should I say this morning? I was vaguely nauseous the whole time, but being the good brother he is, it wasn't nearly as bad as anticipated. In fact, I believe I was caught off guard, so much so, that I have decided to write a brief {cryptic} message to this brother. A salute of sorts. A monologue of sincerity...
I know I don't tell you enough, but thank you. I truly value your friendship, and it gives me all kinds of warm fuzzies to know that I also consider you to be my brother. I occasionally find myself wanting to hide in you, cause I just know you'll take care of me. You make me feel safe, special for the most part :), and all this within the realm of platonic friendships that are so rare anymore. I know you do not expect more than who I am, and that is a true gift. Your shoulder is always there for me to lean on, and that is something that does not come easy. So, thank you - and I hope you know how very much I love you.

Well, I think I'm done being sappy for the week. :) I must go prepare myself for my day. I must go be a mom and a friend and a sister and a daughter and a million other hats that I'm finding women must wear constantly. I admire the one's who can do so seemingly effortlessly. In fact, you can just call me the 'mad hatter'...fitting I'm thinking. Very fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home