karebear

Friday, October 08, 2004

dazed and confused

I know the answers, but sometimes the questions allude me. You know the whole "go with what you know, not what you feel"? Well, that is the absolute story of my life today. To borrow a concept from a Reliant K song...girls should wear mood rings so as to eliminate the mystery, so to say. Okay then, if I had a mood ring on today, it would definately be black. And if I had a movie to represent, it would definately be 'Reality Bites'. And if I had a song to reflect, it would surely be "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2. And if I had to wear the perfect outfit, it would be jeans and my boyfriend's sweatshirt. (minus the boyfriend of course). And if I had to have on the comfiest shoes, they would be Birk's, before they went out of style. Why so out of sorts you may ask? Beats the hell out of me...just need a good rebuking I suppose.

So, someone tell me what's up with guys? Why are they all so stinkin different, and so terribly difficult to read?! They definately leave me dazed and confused...and not from smokin pot my friends. ..."and these foolish games are tearing me apart. and your thoughtless words are breaking my heart"... Can't live with'em, and can't kiss'em. Sounds like a tough break to me.

Well, I'm feeling dark...so perhaps I should go shower and lighten up. That, or just sink deeper into my miry pit of clay and just marinate my soul in the shadows you can only see when you close your eyes. Yeah, the light is just giving me a headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home