Dreaming...and a good bite in the arse
I forget which tribe it is...perhaps them all, but the American Indians believed that your dreams were your reality, and your reality was your dreams. What a concept. Thankfully I live in a world where that is not the case...or do I? I've been having strange dreams as of late. I went to this bizarre website (freakydreams.com) and they analyzed my latest dream.
Unexplained. Secret. You are curious about something going on around you. Mystery. The unknown and unformed. A place of fear or of potential. Difficulties ahead.
Weird, eh? I won't describe my dream...just the results. To borrow a phrase from our good pal Phil Collins..."I can feel it coming in the air tonight...". It's true. I feel 'it' coming as real and as fast as I've ever felt anything in my life. I guess the real question lies as to what ' it' is.
Since I'm being mildly analytical about myself today...I also went to another fave website of mine (colorgenics.com), and took the color mood analysis. I have found that throughout college and beyond, it has been uncannily correct. Oddly so. The analysis's are somewhat long, so I will note post mine...but I will post a quote.
You are willing to try anything once. You 'need to be needed' and what is perhaps more important you 'need to need.' You can only feel close to a person or persons when you feel you can trust them, but this trust needs to be proven to you. The way things are, you feel that you are stuck in a rut and there is not much you can do about it. You feel frustrated and inhibited but if you can find a way to let yourself go, you may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps you thought they were. One consolation is that since you are an emotional individual, with the right person you may be able to release some of that frustration and tension with some mutual tender loving care.
Most of the time they make me laugh...this one, not so much. I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is...well then, hmmmmmm.
I also got a bit by the green-eyed monster last night. Big time. You know what I tire of? Little girls planning big weddings. I sincerely cannot tell if I am jealous or amused. Probably a sprinkling of both. All I do know for sure is that I do not want to hear or talk about weddings until it is in regards to my own. Oh well, good in theory, not so good in friendship.
What an interesting day this is turning out to be. What an interesting day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home