Fall, Autumn, Third Season...my absolute favorite
Well my friends, today is the first day of many days of happiness for me. Once the blessed month of October rolls around my moments begin to include the best weather ever, amazing colors, pumpkin pie, hay rides, apple cider, football games and cozy sweaters. Does it get any better than that?!? Except perhaps, the following holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas and my birthday. *sigh* Oh the glory and wonder of this heavenly bliss. Who needs domestication and sex when you've got FALL!?!
On a different note altogether...did everyone else catch the Presidential hooplah last night? My first frustration was in the fact that it was on EVERY SINGLE station. I mean, come on, I'm all for education and informative voting, but can't there at least be some selection here? It should be like the olympics...one station should have exclusive coverage and CSI should still be on at it's normally scheduled programming time. Secondly, would somebody please give John Kerry an apple and send him back out to the pasture of extrordinary ignorance. Just watching him was painful. It made me want to take a bath and a shower at the same time just to wash off all of the bad vibes. In some ways though, they're all just little esoteric governmental puppets with no original thoughts to begin with. However, I've got to give props to Mr. Bush. He inspired me to want to pledge or sing or something. The man knows what he's doing, and if all else fails...he is the lesser of the two evils. Enough said, eh?
Well, speaking of showers and cleanliness...I'm off to indulge. Enjoy your fine autumn day. Be blissful in either your ignorance or your love...and always remember, damn the man - save the empire.
On a different note altogether...did everyone else catch the Presidential hooplah last night? My first frustration was in the fact that it was on EVERY SINGLE station. I mean, come on, I'm all for education and informative voting, but can't there at least be some selection here? It should be like the olympics...one station should have exclusive coverage and CSI should still be on at it's normally scheduled programming time. Secondly, would somebody please give John Kerry an apple and send him back out to the pasture of extrordinary ignorance. Just watching him was painful. It made me want to take a bath and a shower at the same time just to wash off all of the bad vibes. In some ways though, they're all just little esoteric governmental puppets with no original thoughts to begin with. However, I've got to give props to Mr. Bush. He inspired me to want to pledge or sing or something. The man knows what he's doing, and if all else fails...he is the lesser of the two evils. Enough said, eh?
Well, speaking of showers and cleanliness...I'm off to indulge. Enjoy your fine autumn day. Be blissful in either your ignorance or your love...and always remember, damn the man - save the empire.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home