I like being a girl
I know that 99% of guys reading this will have no idea what I'm talking about...but they will perhaps at least be able to appreciate it. I just REALLY like being a girl. Which I suppose is a good thing considering I am one. I love how different we are than boys. I love it that I can wear pink and be sparkly and have lipgloss that tastes like bubblegum. I also love that I can wear hoodies and jeans and a ball cap and look equally feminine. I love lacy panties and matching bras, and owning a pair of shoes that match only one outfit. I love movies that make me cry, songs that do the same, and the butterflies I get when the guy I'm crushing on looks at me 'just so'. I love smelling pretty, getting a new haircut and going to the spa. I love shopping, talking on the phone, and getting makeovers. I also love a good football game, a good bowl of chili and a good rollercoaster. I love glitter and I love playing tag in the dark. I'm a sucker for pink roses, daisies and spicy garlic wings. I love cold beer, cold pizza and cold fried chicken. I love hot sauce, hot cider and hot kisses. I love snuggling, I love wrestling and I love to paint my nails. I love a good fire, and I really love good company by the fire. I love my friends, I love my family and I love that they love me too. I love new hairstyles, new hair colors and the fact that I can experiment with both. I love my favorite jeans, my favorite hoodie, my favorite band and my favorite movie...especially in the same night. I adore good conversation, and there's nothing I like to do more than laugh. I love practical jokes, lloonngg bubble baths and driving really fast to Def Leopard. I love a good scream, a good cry and a good piece of pecan pie. I really dig books, stories, and the library. I love holding babies, winking at old men and Ugg boots. Even if they do make your ankles look fat. I love being hugged, love being surprised and love cute slippers. I love my bed, love my furniture and love U2. I love to travel, especially with matching luggage, and I love that I take candles with me to hotels to make it homey. I love the changing seasons, sledding and making snowforts. I love fireflies, rainbows, thunderstorms, first snows and big, huge trees. I love the beach and I love the forrest. I love little crystals you hang in your windows to reflect light, and little dust catchers that make me smile. I just love it all! I really like being a girl. :)
To be continued...
To be continued...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home