Reading, Writing and Chocolate Cake
Whoever said ignorance is bliss, sure knew what they were talking about. What the heck?!? In my crazy little world, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. After researching such topics of boundaries and dating and friendships and life, I have come to the conclusion that when I didn't know anything - my life was certainly easier. Now, I know easier isn't always better, but man, growing up sucks. You'd think being twentyseven years old would lend itself to more wisdom, and I suppose that's true on some level, BUT I still feel so ignorant in so many ways... and that my friends, has nothing to do with bliss.
I don't know if I've mentioned it lately, but I love chocolate cake. Not the fancy kind you get from a restaurant, but your basic box kind with yummy icing. It just makes my mouth so happy. SO happy.
Okay, returning from our commercial break, I read something today that I thought was profound. Actually I read multiple things that were significant, but I shall only refer to one. It was the concept of spiritual autonomy in regards to dating. So, therein lies my challenge. I want somebody who is willing to take me on spiritually and then watch the sparks fly! So interesting, things I never thought were important...
I don't know if I've mentioned it lately, but I love chocolate cake. Not the fancy kind you get from a restaurant, but your basic box kind with yummy icing. It just makes my mouth so happy. SO happy.
Okay, returning from our commercial break, I read something today that I thought was profound. Actually I read multiple things that were significant, but I shall only refer to one. It was the concept of spiritual autonomy in regards to dating. So, therein lies my challenge. I want somebody who is willing to take me on spiritually and then watch the sparks fly! So interesting, things I never thought were important...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home