Ready to pass out and loving it
I am so tired right now I can hardly stand it, BUT in my humble defense - it was worth it. Yesterday was my first indulgent day of fall and it was a doozy. I had my first warm apple cider, my first bowl of chili, my first real breath of cold air, and a "When Harry Met Sally" marathon on Bravo. It was heaven. Not only was that tremendous all unto itself, but I got to hang out with my two friendsies, and that was icing on the cake. Good conversations, adequate affection and great tunes...what a neat day.
I definately now feel sufficiently poured out into others, I have served hard this weekend. And now it's time to put a fork in me cause I'm wasted. Three hours of sleep doesn't lend itself to very happy times for this sleep lover...but all I know, and I shall close with this, is that "life is short, but sweet for certain..."
I definately now feel sufficiently poured out into others, I have served hard this weekend. And now it's time to put a fork in me cause I'm wasted. Three hours of sleep doesn't lend itself to very happy times for this sleep lover...but all I know, and I shall close with this, is that "life is short, but sweet for certain..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home