karebear

Monday, October 18, 2004

Suckerpunched

Have you ever received an email that the name alone knocked the wind out of you? Just completely suckerpunched you with a blast from the past? Yes well, as you might have guessed, today win's the award. And just when you think you finally got a grip...

Speaking of grips, I lost mine again this weekend. Figures. "So complicated..."

I wish I had something profound, something subtley beautiful or something eloquently poetic to transcribe about - but most things of no consequence are alluding me today. It has been an Eeyore kind of day, very rainy and gloomy - a dark cloud of raining memories. I suppose that was mildly poetic, unless referencing Winnie the Pooh cost me that element. I never could figure out what time of day it was...I woke up to exactly the same time I fell asleep...also rainy and dark. A possibility of abduction...a time warp for sure.

Well, I must retreat to my cave. I must rubberband (yes, girls can do it too). I must surround myself with women. So, unless you are willing to be my hero and yes, that includes the horse the kiss and the castle...then please, stay in your land far, far away. Prince posers need not apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home