Flying, facing stuff, and other fears
So, for those of you who know me well...you know that flying USED to be my thing, but not so much anymore. For some reason it creates an irrationale fear of dying a virgin. Not that it should really matter, but it does. Maybe. However, I shall either overcome my fear and fly off into the wild blue yonder...or just calculate the risk and see what happens. Flip a coin my friends, flip a coin.
Now...onto facing stuff. I don't think I like it. BUT, this whole new honesty trick is really something else. Who freakin knew that if you just faced things, got some clarity then life really wasn't nearly as 'complicated' or as 'confusing'. The only thing that really sucks is that I"m finding all of this out at 27, when most people have it mastered by 17. *deep sigh* I'm finding it to be fun though. I think.
Fear. Smear. Vhkear. That's about what I think of that word. I have a new vow. *standing on the proverbial mountain top, beating my chest, and yelling at the top of my lungs* I WILL ONLY FEAR GOD!!! Not relationships. Not honesty. Not dating. Not love. Not friends. Not ministry. Nada. Finite. Put a fork in me. I'm SO done.
Well, my lovely little cult. I shall water you, pet you, and call you my very own. Have a super fun weekend...I shall return Monday with a brand new experience or thought to divulge. Until then, "have fun exploring the infinite abyss."
Peace and little debbie snack cakes. Oh, and maybe some love too.
Now...onto facing stuff. I don't think I like it. BUT, this whole new honesty trick is really something else. Who freakin knew that if you just faced things, got some clarity then life really wasn't nearly as 'complicated' or as 'confusing'. The only thing that really sucks is that I"m finding all of this out at 27, when most people have it mastered by 17. *deep sigh* I'm finding it to be fun though. I think.
Fear. Smear. Vhkear. That's about what I think of that word. I have a new vow. *standing on the proverbial mountain top, beating my chest, and yelling at the top of my lungs* I WILL ONLY FEAR GOD!!! Not relationships. Not honesty. Not dating. Not love. Not friends. Not ministry. Nada. Finite. Put a fork in me. I'm SO done.
Well, my lovely little cult. I shall water you, pet you, and call you my very own. Have a super fun weekend...I shall return Monday with a brand new experience or thought to divulge. Until then, "have fun exploring the infinite abyss."
Peace and little debbie snack cakes. Oh, and maybe some love too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home