Just when you think...
What do you do? Just when you think you've got a basic direction in life...God throws you a curve ball and all your good intentions are shot straight to hell, or heaven as the may case be. Either way it's not in my little world. I have a good thing going here...great friends, my fam close by, a ministry I'm truly enjoying. So why the ambiguity you might ask? Yeah, I wish I knew. I just wish sometimes that God would give me a BIG FREAKING CLUE as to what he wants me to do with my life - but where would the adventure be in that? It's nice when I answer my own questions.
You know what? I would so win the new VH1 show, MotorMouth. I'm a freakin maniac in the car. I give entire concerts...choreography and all. Cj and Mitchy are in for a real treat on Friday. ;) Seriously, I'm out of control. I think I like it.
You know what I really, REALLY need?!? A 'south bend' kind of night. Brandon, if you're reading this - let's freakin go!!! I need to just go out and have a buttload of fun. I need mindless entertainment that does not involve confusion, analyzing, relationships or just plain bullshit. I need a movie, or dancing, or ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE ME TALKING!!!! :) Who thought I'd ever say that. Hmmmmm.
Well, I am off to rule the roost. Lay an egg. Fry one up. Whatever. Peace out. And love for that special somebody.
You know what? I would so win the new VH1 show, MotorMouth. I'm a freakin maniac in the car. I give entire concerts...choreography and all. Cj and Mitchy are in for a real treat on Friday. ;) Seriously, I'm out of control. I think I like it.
You know what I really, REALLY need?!? A 'south bend' kind of night. Brandon, if you're reading this - let's freakin go!!! I need to just go out and have a buttload of fun. I need mindless entertainment that does not involve confusion, analyzing, relationships or just plain bullshit. I need a movie, or dancing, or ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE ME TALKING!!!! :) Who thought I'd ever say that. Hmmmmm.
Well, I am off to rule the roost. Lay an egg. Fry one up. Whatever. Peace out. And love for that special somebody.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home