karebear

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A little less talk and a lot more action...

Very strange times. Very strange times indeed. I shall work my brain in reverse chronological order this morning. I got an email from an old friend from college this morning. A figurative and literal blast from the past. A guy that I spent one crazy night with in South Bend one hot summer night in 1998. Man, I'm stinkin old. Either way, strange timing, welcome adventure.

Now, don't even get me started with this whole election thing, but are you for real kidding me? The only thing I can say for the Kerry camp is at least their tenacious. Quitters never win I suppose. Still, could you at least throw some reruns in of 'That 70's Show' to dull the monontany of this election. Running the risk of repeating myself, much like the presidential debates...a little variety is good for the soul. OR at least the eyes.

And last but not least (I think), I got some crazy action last night. CRAZY action. The most I've had in years I dare say. I was mostly naked, he couldn't keep his hands off me...*sigh*...it's too bad I had to pay him. ;) My first massage was nothing short of one of the most bizarre experiences of my life, but one in which I hope to repeat often and without restraint. It was wicked strange to have some guy oiling me up like a greased pig and paying that close of attention to my body. It was a very touching experience.

Well, I am off to see what in the world this crazy day will offer next. My mood emotion is red and I am ready. I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home