karebear

Monday, November 08, 2004

An Ode to Peculiar Thoughts

Good morning my bright, young, loveable, furry friends. *squeezing you tight* I have made it back. I am still a virgin. I have apparently obtained an irrationale fear of flying. Perhaps in more ways than one, eh? Either way, I was successful in my family venture - I ran the race, I fought the good fight. That's all I have to say about that.

I love, love, LOVE doritos. And yes, perhaps I shall marry them.

Now, on to bigger and possibly better things. I must first pay tribute to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not only were they superfun to watch whoop up on the Eagles, but man-o-man are they pretty. Their costumes are so tough, their boys are hardcore big, and their quarterback is break your neck sexy. All in all, a Sunday afternoon filled with exceptional eye candy and good company. *nodding* Yes, it was a good Sunday.

Secondly, I must once again express my utter (and annoyingly frequent) frustration with the male species. And with myself, I suppose. *sigh* Just when you think you finally got a handle on something, he'll call you and all your fragile handles shatter into a bazillion pieces. I need my handles GOSHDARNIT. I need all I can get. BUT, isn't it just my luck...again...to be all about someone who isn't about me? My delightful books work to some extent, but they can't overcome my quirky mind. My eccentric mind. To converse or to be silent...THAT is the question.

And finally, I found a new band that I believe I enjoy. My fave song on 'Snow Patrol's album is "run". Check it out if you get a chance. They sound vaguely like Coldplay - but I REALLY dig the lyrics. I think I want to slow dance to that song. Yes, I'm sure of it.

one x to all those who deserve, and two o's for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home