okay...
Aren't ya'll the lucky ones? Two in one day.
I simply have to vent, and ALL of my loser friendsies are otherwise occupied. *sigh* I was unaware of how weird it would be to see wedding pictures of Tony. It wasn't weird in the sense of "oh I wish it were me", cause that simply is not true. However, it did strike me strange, and left my tummy feeling weird. For all of you people out there who have ever had an ex get married, you know what I'm saying. It isn't anger, or longing, or wistfulness...it's more 'sad' for lack of better word that you weren't able to make them happy. Or happy enough. I don't even know if it's that as much as it just kind makes you feel left behind. And not in a poorly interpreted eschatology kind of way. Tony's wedding photo's, Kevin's son turning one...and me. Not really self-pity - more like self-realization.
And one more thing for my hottie pal Cj...COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES!!!!! mushrooms mushrooms. COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES!
later.
I simply have to vent, and ALL of my loser friendsies are otherwise occupied. *sigh* I was unaware of how weird it would be to see wedding pictures of Tony. It wasn't weird in the sense of "oh I wish it were me", cause that simply is not true. However, it did strike me strange, and left my tummy feeling weird. For all of you people out there who have ever had an ex get married, you know what I'm saying. It isn't anger, or longing, or wistfulness...it's more 'sad' for lack of better word that you weren't able to make them happy. Or happy enough. I don't even know if it's that as much as it just kind makes you feel left behind. And not in a poorly interpreted eschatology kind of way. Tony's wedding photo's, Kevin's son turning one...and me. Not really self-pity - more like self-realization.
And one more thing for my hottie pal Cj...COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES!!!!! mushrooms mushrooms. COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES COSTUMES!
later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home