rainy days and eeyore moments...
When it gets straight Seattle outside, it makes me want to go get snuggly, and visit an old book until I drift off to neverland. *deep sigh* Too bad responsibility gets in the way of so often being childlike. I miss childhood. I miss simplicity. I miss home.
I am feeling very melencholy today...mostly due to the weather I'm thinking. It creates it's own mood. It's own atmosphere. I kind of feel like puddle jumping. Perhaps I shall. Perhaps not. But at least it's a possibility.
I must give a brief moment to my sheer excitement for this upcoming weekend. Great friends, great football and hopefully great memories. If only I could find my flippin drivers license. IT SUCKS. Anyway, I shall report back on Monday...but good times are soon to be had...
Well, I must be off. Things to do, people to see. Enjoy this slow, dreary day. Put on your jammies, turn on some Sarah M, and light a candle. It's just one of those quiet times.
extra o's to my friend Mitch.
I am feeling very melencholy today...mostly due to the weather I'm thinking. It creates it's own mood. It's own atmosphere. I kind of feel like puddle jumping. Perhaps I shall. Perhaps not. But at least it's a possibility.
I must give a brief moment to my sheer excitement for this upcoming weekend. Great friends, great football and hopefully great memories. If only I could find my flippin drivers license. IT SUCKS. Anyway, I shall report back on Monday...but good times are soon to be had...
Well, I must be off. Things to do, people to see. Enjoy this slow, dreary day. Put on your jammies, turn on some Sarah M, and light a candle. It's just one of those quiet times.
extra o's to my friend Mitch.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home