weekend smeekend
Everybody has been asking me about my 'weekend'? Did you have fun? Did you behave? Was it worth it? These are my final answers...absolutely, mostly and heck yeah. You really can't do better than spending time with great friends - especially in a situation designed to experience new things and have fun together. It kind of sucks though, cause now I feel like I don't have anything to look forward to now. Oh well, times are changing my friends, they are certainly changing.
Did you know that you can't rent 'The OC'!?! Can I tell you that I was hugely disappointed last evening when I made a special trip to Blockbuster only to find that out? Distressing is all I have to say about that.
Would you care to know how frustrating it is to be so blinded by yourself that you can't see any part of the big picture anymore? Yeah well, welcome to my world. I don't want to imply bitterness. Not the case. Or extreme emotion. That isn't the case either. I just wish I could be a boy with no emotions...or at least be able to shut them off. I need..... well, I guess that's the million dollar question now isn't it? And, I would say I'm not going to write about my cryptic situations anymore, but really, if you can't talk to yourself - who can you talk to?
Well, my pets, I am off to be domestically inclined for awhile, and then to take a nappy nap. I did not sleep well this weekend...no siree. So, have a good one and don't let the man get you down.
Did you know that you can't rent 'The OC'!?! Can I tell you that I was hugely disappointed last evening when I made a special trip to Blockbuster only to find that out? Distressing is all I have to say about that.
Would you care to know how frustrating it is to be so blinded by yourself that you can't see any part of the big picture anymore? Yeah well, welcome to my world. I don't want to imply bitterness. Not the case. Or extreme emotion. That isn't the case either. I just wish I could be a boy with no emotions...or at least be able to shut them off. I need..... well, I guess that's the million dollar question now isn't it? And, I would say I'm not going to write about my cryptic situations anymore, but really, if you can't talk to yourself - who can you talk to?
Well, my pets, I am off to be domestically inclined for awhile, and then to take a nappy nap. I did not sleep well this weekend...no siree. So, have a good one and don't let the man get you down.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home