Movie Moments...
I just wanted to send a brief shout out to a friend of mine. A friend who not only indulges me in my movie moments (I love them), but actually propagates them. Incredible. I think talking in the rain helped wash away a lot of crap, and produced clarity instead. At least from my humble perspective. I'm also super pumped now about MY education. Who'd have imagined that I could get excited about nature. What IS this world coming to? :)
Anyway, all that to say that this particular blog post goes out to my hermano, Cj - for a ridiculously fun evening that offered me hope instead of restlessness. That also offered me a reprieve from need. Maybe the summer has better possibilities than I thought. Hang in there chief, and know that I got your back.
K<><
Anyway, all that to say that this particular blog post goes out to my hermano, Cj - for a ridiculously fun evening that offered me hope instead of restlessness. That also offered me a reprieve from need. Maybe the summer has better possibilities than I thought. Hang in there chief, and know that I got your back.
K<><
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home