Updates and Requests
Look, I said I would do it, and here I am! Sorry it’s been almost all pics in the last month or so, but it’s been so fun SHOWING you what’s going on, almost more so than rambling on about everything. However, I still think the written word is an important aspect of communication, so here is my ever present shot at doing that.
Okay, crazy updates:
My brother gets released today from the hospital and is getting immediately transported either into custody or to a year long rehab program. I cannot disclose where for his safety. The whole situation sucks horribly, and to be perfectly honest – if you’re not one of my best friends I don’t particularly want to talk about it on my blog. Either way, all of your prayers are so desperately needed and appreciated.
Holly and Eva (Eve) are coming home from the hospital this afternoon!!! Time to get their perfect little family settled and comfortable. Everything has been great so far, Holly is just adjusting to getting no sleep again. Eve loves to eat!
Logan Richardson is doing much better, and is anticipated coming home from the hospital any day now. As far as I know, they never really did figure out what was up except that he had a blood disease they believe he contracted from their vacation to Cancun. As Matt Barmore said…”The vacation that keeps on giving.”
I am caught up on my homework finally. Enough said.
The Core was launched on Sunday, and it was a smashing success! All our prayers are now focused on every way possible to pull the students attention towards Christ and how to best equip them to be in a tight relationship with Him. It’s good times my friends.
Okay, I think that’s all the updates I have for now, or at least that I can share with the masses. These last two weeks have been incredibly stressful, but also really taught me to rely on God….once again. How often we forget that is really shameful. Which brings me to my next point.
I know this doesn’t affect most of you, but I really want to apologize to those who know, about my behavior recently. I haven’t done anything TRULY wrong, but enough that I know it has hurt God, simply because I wasn’t really being me. After getting the phone call about my brother and just being so broken by not understanding how he could possibly hurt us again – I realized that must be how God feels about me. He wants and needs me, and I’m so often like a petulant child, just doing what I want to do. My brother and I are more alike that I realized. Please, I am begging of my friends, help keep me accountable to who you know I am, and what I am striving to be. I need you. I had a friend tell me recently that guys only want to rescue weak women. Well, tough luck I suppose. I certainly have my moments of weakness, but even strong women need friends to keep her that way. I don’t know how else to make the plea except to say that who and what I am is fragile, and I bruise easily. The situations as of late are dangerously close to breaking me. I need friends around me who will be strong spiritually so as to encourage me and make me stronger as well. I need you to be there for me on a whole different level. I also need lots more hugs. My need for reassuring touch is also way up, which happens when I’m scared. Anyway, all this to say…I love you guys, and I need you. I’m such a lucky girl…I have the best friends in the world.
Well, I am off to work, do some homework, and try and figure out this tricky mother’s day. I feel I need to overcompensate for my brother. Any and all ideas would be welcome.
Okay, have the best day ever. Enjoy the sunshine. “And may the God of peace guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
All my hugs and kisses are yours today.
Okay, crazy updates:
My brother gets released today from the hospital and is getting immediately transported either into custody or to a year long rehab program. I cannot disclose where for his safety. The whole situation sucks horribly, and to be perfectly honest – if you’re not one of my best friends I don’t particularly want to talk about it on my blog. Either way, all of your prayers are so desperately needed and appreciated.
Holly and Eva (Eve) are coming home from the hospital this afternoon!!! Time to get their perfect little family settled and comfortable. Everything has been great so far, Holly is just adjusting to getting no sleep again. Eve loves to eat!
Logan Richardson is doing much better, and is anticipated coming home from the hospital any day now. As far as I know, they never really did figure out what was up except that he had a blood disease they believe he contracted from their vacation to Cancun. As Matt Barmore said…”The vacation that keeps on giving.”
I am caught up on my homework finally. Enough said.
The Core was launched on Sunday, and it was a smashing success! All our prayers are now focused on every way possible to pull the students attention towards Christ and how to best equip them to be in a tight relationship with Him. It’s good times my friends.
Okay, I think that’s all the updates I have for now, or at least that I can share with the masses. These last two weeks have been incredibly stressful, but also really taught me to rely on God….once again. How often we forget that is really shameful. Which brings me to my next point.
I know this doesn’t affect most of you, but I really want to apologize to those who know, about my behavior recently. I haven’t done anything TRULY wrong, but enough that I know it has hurt God, simply because I wasn’t really being me. After getting the phone call about my brother and just being so broken by not understanding how he could possibly hurt us again – I realized that must be how God feels about me. He wants and needs me, and I’m so often like a petulant child, just doing what I want to do. My brother and I are more alike that I realized. Please, I am begging of my friends, help keep me accountable to who you know I am, and what I am striving to be. I need you. I had a friend tell me recently that guys only want to rescue weak women. Well, tough luck I suppose. I certainly have my moments of weakness, but even strong women need friends to keep her that way. I don’t know how else to make the plea except to say that who and what I am is fragile, and I bruise easily. The situations as of late are dangerously close to breaking me. I need friends around me who will be strong spiritually so as to encourage me and make me stronger as well. I need you to be there for me on a whole different level. I also need lots more hugs. My need for reassuring touch is also way up, which happens when I’m scared. Anyway, all this to say…I love you guys, and I need you. I’m such a lucky girl…I have the best friends in the world.
Well, I am off to work, do some homework, and try and figure out this tricky mother’s day. I feel I need to overcompensate for my brother. Any and all ideas would be welcome.
Okay, have the best day ever. Enjoy the sunshine. “And may the God of peace guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
All my hugs and kisses are yours today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home