karebear

Thursday, April 21, 2005

That's who I am....

Another Eeyore day. Hmmm. I need a moment to whine. I’m achy, my boobs hurt, and I’m STILL writing this same blasted paper. All I want to eat is Hershey bars dipped in a big jar of crunchy peanut butter, and what I want more than anything is to curl up in my chair (that’s in storage grrrr) with a big blanket, my pajamas and read until I fall asleep. Those are my fantasies. Along with Bono, a football game and thunderstorm.

Ok, enough of my whining. I’m done. SOOOOO…I’m going to switch gears entirely and give a happy (requested) shout out. To my seriously happy friends, Mitchy and Emily – may your relationship be filled with the joy of a thousand smiles, the rainbows from a thousand storms, and the tomorrows of a thousand years. May God fulfill all his promises in you, and may you always have the courage to let Him. All my love and support are yours. Cheers.

I actually have a free night this evening. I’m shocked. I don’t know what to do.

Well, I’m off to write some more I suppose. Blah. Have a good one. I plan on it – even if I’m whining and don’t get my chocolate.

“Sometimes I’m clueless and I’m clumsy, but I’ve got friends that love me and know just where I stand. It’s all a part of me, and that’s who I am.”

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home