karebear

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Here we go again...

Ok, here I sit in class…yet again…I have found several things confirmed through this in my own life. First of all, I speak well when under pressure or well prepared. That’s a situation or circumstance that I do not know exactly how to respond to. Secondly, college is never what you thought it would be, even the second time around. There are just so many surprises – both personally and academically. And thirdly, and this has little to do with class itself than this specific experience these last couple of days. I have narrowed down my top three things I need in a relationship. I’ll go into that a little bit later on. All that to say, that college – every time around perhaps, offers something that shifts the direction of your life forever.

Okay, I used to have my “man” list. It was three pages comprised of singles spaced, ten font descriptions of what I want in a man. Hmmm. I now have three main deals, all the great stuff either falls under those three things or they’re simply not deal breakers. What I NEED and now, WANT most is: He’s got to be persistent and consistent in pursuing the heart of God, he needs to make me really laugh – not only in a crowd, but even when it’s just the two of us, and thirdly I would really like to be attracted to him. Not just in an ‘awww, he’s cutesy’ kind of deal – but outright think he’s super stinkin hott. Well, there you go, a three page list turned into three simple things. Who knew?!

Well, I should actually listen or something. Here’s to a great week, hopefully followed by an outstanding night. Cheers to new adventures and new friends.

Peace out M-town. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all! Well, most of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home