Crazy Sheep
I have this little cartoon sheep who walks around my screen, and occasionally falls from the top. He falls asleep and yawns too. I think I love him. I love the crazy sheep.
So, I have a new favorite show. ‘Scrubs’ is SO stinkin funny. Between that and ‘The OC’ – I am a happy DVD watcher. So happy. Between my shows and my books I almost do not need people anymore. I’m not sure if that’s creepy or terrific. Ponder moment.
Ok, I went to ‘The Killers’ concert on Friday. Great times. Interesting conversations. Good friend. A stellar night all around. It was worth the shout out.
Something new for all my folks out there – I think it’s a possibility I may have met someone. Possibilities are great adventures. I do dig adventures.
Another new interesting turn of events is that I may not have a job come this weekend. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I’m so excited for Susan. This is the best news in the whole world!! However, what on earth am I going to do? You see, this is why I hate summer. Always full of HUGE, MONSTEROUS changes. Please God, just let autumn come. Quickly?
I love my friends. Just had to throw that in there.
“Philosophy is tricky”
Has anyone else read the new Harry Potter book?!? Please call me if you have! I need desperately to talk it out with someone – I am sincerely grieving. There is this whole little world that I feel totally a part of, and that my friends, is GREAT writing. I cried and cried and cried today during the last couple of chapters. Betrayal, friendship, loyalty, falling in love, bravery, courage…oh to the depths in which we desire to be like those we imagine.
Well, I have to be at work super early tomorrow, so hasta manana.
Peace, love and frozen twinkies to you all.
K<><
So, I have a new favorite show. ‘Scrubs’ is SO stinkin funny. Between that and ‘The OC’ – I am a happy DVD watcher. So happy. Between my shows and my books I almost do not need people anymore. I’m not sure if that’s creepy or terrific. Ponder moment.
Ok, I went to ‘The Killers’ concert on Friday. Great times. Interesting conversations. Good friend. A stellar night all around. It was worth the shout out.
Something new for all my folks out there – I think it’s a possibility I may have met someone. Possibilities are great adventures. I do dig adventures.
Another new interesting turn of events is that I may not have a job come this weekend. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I’m so excited for Susan. This is the best news in the whole world!! However, what on earth am I going to do? You see, this is why I hate summer. Always full of HUGE, MONSTEROUS changes. Please God, just let autumn come. Quickly?
I love my friends. Just had to throw that in there.
“Philosophy is tricky”
Has anyone else read the new Harry Potter book?!? Please call me if you have! I need desperately to talk it out with someone – I am sincerely grieving. There is this whole little world that I feel totally a part of, and that my friends, is GREAT writing. I cried and cried and cried today during the last couple of chapters. Betrayal, friendship, loyalty, falling in love, bravery, courage…oh to the depths in which we desire to be like those we imagine.
Well, I have to be at work super early tomorrow, so hasta manana.
Peace, love and frozen twinkies to you all.
K<><

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home