loving it, hating it
Life is just one giant dichotomy. For every one step forward, there are three steps back. For every five words I utter out of my mouth that are worth listening to, there are five hundred that aren't. Another lame example for you, I went dancing tonight. Way fun company, plus I love to dance - you'd that that would make for a very entertaining evening. All it did is remind me why I don't like western culture dating rituals. Don't misunderstand, Em and I had a lot of fun (we always do), but it seemed to be at the loss of a bit of our dignity. Perhaps who I think I want to be, and who I actually am (or even becoming) are not the same. Perhaps, once again, I've got it all wrong.
I truly wish I could spew out everything that is in my heart and mind right now, but alas, that is not to be. *sigh* How I miss rambling about things no one ever read. Oh how I wish I could have full emotional disclosure with my friends, but alas again, no one would really understand. Sometimes that's all that you really need.
Shout out to my hermano...astounding conversation, great flicks (and even greater sound tracks ;), lots of work, and ridiculously long hours.....yes, these are the days of our lives.
Alright, well it's almost 2:30am, and I am so stinkin tired. Two nights in a row that I've been up way past my beauty sleep bed time. So with that, I say adieu.
All my love to the one who holds my heart. You're so beautiful.
Night, night.
I truly wish I could spew out everything that is in my heart and mind right now, but alas, that is not to be. *sigh* How I miss rambling about things no one ever read. Oh how I wish I could have full emotional disclosure with my friends, but alas again, no one would really understand. Sometimes that's all that you really need.
Shout out to my hermano...astounding conversation, great flicks (and even greater sound tracks ;), lots of work, and ridiculously long hours.....yes, these are the days of our lives.
Alright, well it's almost 2:30am, and I am so stinkin tired. Two nights in a row that I've been up way past my beauty sleep bed time. So with that, I say adieu.
All my love to the one who holds my heart. You're so beautiful.
Night, night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home