karebear

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Little Holiday...

My apologies mi amigos...long time no talk, eh? It's amazing what happens when you get shifted out of your general routine. It's even more amazing what happens when your focus is no longer yourself. Hmmmmm. There's an original thought.

So, how was everyone's holiday? Mine was quirky, yet quite productive. I finally got off my lazy butt and actually recaptured my long captive disciplined nature. I simply cleaned up. In every since of the word. And that my friends, is what is truly amazing.

Well, something exciting is happening...I start school next week!!! I have a feeling that I am about to complicate my life something fierce, but BRING IT ON SUCKA! I am superpumped to be learning again. I am pumped to meet new people. I am pumped to be about the business of the Kingdom. I'm off to school with my perverbial apple. *skipping*

My days of sheer captivation are almost coming to a close. :( I have one disc left of The OC, and I am sad. I am prolonging it as much as possible, but my desire to finish is stronger than my desire to hold out the anticipation. *sigh* The only thing keeping me holding on is the fact there is a season two. *smiling happily*

Well, I am off to exercise (another discipline I have readily, and necessarily adopted). I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, and that this wonderfully festive season continues on in great yuletide cheer for you and yours.

Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home