Such Great Heights
I, I'm thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned. And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle pieces from the clay...
Such an interesting, yet supremely boring week. My own little warp zone is a little perplexing at the moment, and is testing my patience. I am waiting. For what exactly, I have not a clue – except perhaps for everything. I am in a place where I can neither fly forward nor fall back, I must simply stand and wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. And dream.
Okay, so I know this next little diddy is coded, but that is essential. I think I’m in trouble. When did having adventures replace potential opportunities? When did experiences become more vital than reality? Yeah, I’m in trouble. Not of falling in love, but of not.
Enough subtleties. Moving right along. So, I’m reading this incredibly life reflecting book, ‘jemima j’, and it’s very revealing of all of my past (and occasionally current) insecurities. I’m not sure I enjoy being mirrored that accurately by a work of fiction. It’s very Bridget Jones Diary (which I think I’m going to rent tomorrow). All that to say, good literature – total brain candy – inclined to ponder over JJ and myself. *sitting on my thinking stool*
So, now that I’m back in the dating world, it’s not what I thought it would be. It’s definitely exciting, but it’s also confusing as hell. Everyone with their wonderful jewels of wisdom, coupled with my own pathetic attempts at discernment make for an interesting story. Friend dates, real dates, and potential dates all add up to thrilling moments of uncertainty and (pretend) OC moments. Nothing is as expected, but at least with a good soundtrack behind it all.
Okay, peace out my peeps. My bed is my true desire at the moment. My bed, my book, my fan and the dreams of what might happen tomorrow.
Night.
they will see us waving from such great heights, "come down now", they'll saybut everything looks perfect from far away,"come down now", but we'll stay...
Such an interesting, yet supremely boring week. My own little warp zone is a little perplexing at the moment, and is testing my patience. I am waiting. For what exactly, I have not a clue – except perhaps for everything. I am in a place where I can neither fly forward nor fall back, I must simply stand and wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. And dream.
Okay, so I know this next little diddy is coded, but that is essential. I think I’m in trouble. When did having adventures replace potential opportunities? When did experiences become more vital than reality? Yeah, I’m in trouble. Not of falling in love, but of not.
Enough subtleties. Moving right along. So, I’m reading this incredibly life reflecting book, ‘jemima j’, and it’s very revealing of all of my past (and occasionally current) insecurities. I’m not sure I enjoy being mirrored that accurately by a work of fiction. It’s very Bridget Jones Diary (which I think I’m going to rent tomorrow). All that to say, good literature – total brain candy – inclined to ponder over JJ and myself. *sitting on my thinking stool*
So, now that I’m back in the dating world, it’s not what I thought it would be. It’s definitely exciting, but it’s also confusing as hell. Everyone with their wonderful jewels of wisdom, coupled with my own pathetic attempts at discernment make for an interesting story. Friend dates, real dates, and potential dates all add up to thrilling moments of uncertainty and (pretend) OC moments. Nothing is as expected, but at least with a good soundtrack behind it all.
Okay, peace out my peeps. My bed is my true desire at the moment. My bed, my book, my fan and the dreams of what might happen tomorrow.
Night.
they will see us waving from such great heights, "come down now", they'll saybut everything looks perfect from far away,"come down now", but we'll stay...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home