karebear

Thursday, September 22, 2005

So should be workin, but OC instead

Yes, I should be working tonight. I should be doing business stuff, homework stuff - anything besides watching the OC and cleaning my house...but such is life I suppose. And speaking of The OC, what in the world?!? I SO thought Jimmy was dead, and does anyone else detest the new 'dean of discipline' as much as I do?! He is so having an affair with that little plastic skank - and I simply can't wait until Seth and Summer blow it all out of the water. How I do love my temporary escapes from reality. Tomorrow I vow to be a workbeast. Grrroowwwllll.

I must confess, I am fairly sad that I no longer have time to date. Not that I was busting down the door before, but now I'm making the choice to focus on my schooling and career instead. Maybe. ;)

Okay, so I'm starting to wonder what to do about the hurricane deals. Katrina, now Rita. Crazy bitches.

Well, I'm off to neverland. I plan on dreaming tonight. I plan on dreaming and enjoying my pink supersoft sheets. Yes, yes, yes.

Goodnight my friends. Sleep well, and love generously.

Here's to the Christmas season coming soon!

K<><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home