A big fat cup of crazy
I know I’ve referenced this before (I mean, hello – my last entry was the theme song), but I LOVE SCRUBS. They actually act out the way I feel, or more accurately – think. “Do you know how annoying you are when you talk?” Favorite line of the night. How OFTEN do I want to say this?!? Oh yeah, “but baby, I was being a walrus.” Another classic.
So, major conundrum amigos. Anyone want to put a vote in as to my next year or two? Over the last year of blogging (yep, almost my anniversary!), I have seen that statement repeated over and over. I tire of my thoughts. I tire of the affects it has on my life. I am really tired of being scared. Once again…”I’m no superman.”
Spiritual journeys are so incredibly journeyish. They’re so tough, but the view from the top is worth it. At least when I’m not too tired to look.
Well, it’s Friday night – I just got off of work – I’m watching Scrubs…yes, this is a good night.
I hope all is well in your land. May it prosper, may it bring you witty retorts and fresh sarcasm.
Give kisses freely, and hug generously…for tomorrow we may die.
Night.
So, major conundrum amigos. Anyone want to put a vote in as to my next year or two? Over the last year of blogging (yep, almost my anniversary!), I have seen that statement repeated over and over. I tire of my thoughts. I tire of the affects it has on my life. I am really tired of being scared. Once again…”I’m no superman.”
Spiritual journeys are so incredibly journeyish. They’re so tough, but the view from the top is worth it. At least when I’m not too tired to look.
Well, it’s Friday night – I just got off of work – I’m watching Scrubs…yes, this is a good night.
I hope all is well in your land. May it prosper, may it bring you witty retorts and fresh sarcasm.
Give kisses freely, and hug generously…for tomorrow we may die.
Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home