Yikes
I hate tense situations. Hate them. Getting ready to walk into one. If Jaime was here, he'd make the sign language symbol for awkward...perhaps then I'd laugh. Not so funny however. Maybe tomorrow's post will herald glad tidings. Maybe.
I've also decided that I hate being single at the moment. It's especially ironic since I've pretty much committed to being single for the next year or so. Figures. But the confrontation of tonight...yeah, I wish I had someone here to hold my hand too. Not to mention the fact that I had this HUGE arse bug in my room the other night with the biggest stinger ever. It was hybrid of a cricket, locust, scorpion type deal. Horrifying. I had about three panic attacks and a phone call to Emily before I finally managed to grow the balls and kill the freakin thing. Nightmare. All that to say, kinda wish I had a hand to hold and someone to kill my bugs.
Well, I gotta run I suppose...the meeting of minds is upon me at last. If you're reading this in the next hour or so - pray for me...otherwise just read and be glad it's over and not you. Be grateful. Be loved.
Peace out mi amigos and don't let the man get you down.
Ciao.
K<><
I've also decided that I hate being single at the moment. It's especially ironic since I've pretty much committed to being single for the next year or so. Figures. But the confrontation of tonight...yeah, I wish I had someone here to hold my hand too. Not to mention the fact that I had this HUGE arse bug in my room the other night with the biggest stinger ever. It was hybrid of a cricket, locust, scorpion type deal. Horrifying. I had about three panic attacks and a phone call to Emily before I finally managed to grow the balls and kill the freakin thing. Nightmare. All that to say, kinda wish I had a hand to hold and someone to kill my bugs.
Well, I gotta run I suppose...the meeting of minds is upon me at last. If you're reading this in the next hour or so - pray for me...otherwise just read and be glad it's over and not you. Be grateful. Be loved.
Peace out mi amigos and don't let the man get you down.
Ciao.
K<><

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home