Still biding my time...
The air is electrically charged, and I am waiting for the storm. Just biding my time, holding my breath until the explosion takes over and I am blown away by the force of it all. It is disconcerting and truly exciting simultaneously. Yeah, I'm sucking in the air and clsing my eyes - I don't think I want to watch this coming...I'd rather just be swept away, for better or for worse.
You bring new colors to my world. I want to paint you...in all your complex simplicity. Yep.
So, enough crypic philosophy. I have been sitting behind our booth at the Frequency conference for WAY too long. I've lost it. I'm officially nutty. I've also discovered that I'm about to be pushed over the edge in regards to my introverted tendencies. Jackhammers, construction dust, illness, and pressure to give the appearence of success...I'm freaking exhausted. I need mindless entertainment. I need mindless conversation. I just need I'm afraid.
Alright, well - I'm going to look up the movie listings for where I am. I am in pursuit of filling my most basic need at the moment...fresh air and a fresh perspective. Later gators.
lots of sloppy wet kisses to you all.
You bring new colors to my world. I want to paint you...in all your complex simplicity. Yep.
So, enough crypic philosophy. I have been sitting behind our booth at the Frequency conference for WAY too long. I've lost it. I'm officially nutty. I've also discovered that I'm about to be pushed over the edge in regards to my introverted tendencies. Jackhammers, construction dust, illness, and pressure to give the appearence of success...I'm freaking exhausted. I need mindless entertainment. I need mindless conversation. I just need I'm afraid.
Alright, well - I'm going to look up the movie listings for where I am. I am in pursuit of filling my most basic need at the moment...fresh air and a fresh perspective. Later gators.
lots of sloppy wet kisses to you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home