Breathing Deep
Hello.
Life is scandalous. I still have no answers to all of my multitude of questions, but recently my time with God has been a cool drink of water - the freshest of breezes. I am beginning to cherish this time like no other in my life. I have not been here before. I have never been in this place. Who knows what time will bring, but this journey is glorious.
I'm doing it again. Giving it all away. Tis good for my gypsy soul, and easier on the one's who must always move me. :)
Rudebox...WAY fun video.
Alright, gotta work. Ciao.
Life is scandalous. I still have no answers to all of my multitude of questions, but recently my time with God has been a cool drink of water - the freshest of breezes. I am beginning to cherish this time like no other in my life. I have not been here before. I have never been in this place. Who knows what time will bring, but this journey is glorious.
I'm doing it again. Giving it all away. Tis good for my gypsy soul, and easier on the one's who must always move me. :)
Rudebox...WAY fun video.
Alright, gotta work. Ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home