Sorry Sorry Sorry
I am sorry I have been so negligent of writing here. I've tried to be responsible and blog on our company's website - so I've been bad about doing it on here too. My bad. Anyway, you should check it out - www.newelemental.com.
In other news, Mitch and I just got back this week from an 11 day stint in Cali. It was way fun, and we had tons of great adventures. The coolest part is that I didn't kill him, and I actually like him still. Who knew?! :) Here's a few pics for ya.



Let's see...I don't know what else to talk about. :) I saw World Trade Center on Wednesday. Not what I thought it was going to be. Interesting. Brave. Sad. Rewarding.
Alright, well that's all you get for today. Perhaps I shall be diligent and write soon. Perhaps.
Love you.
In other news, Mitch and I just got back this week from an 11 day stint in Cali. It was way fun, and we had tons of great adventures. The coolest part is that I didn't kill him, and I actually like him still. Who knew?! :) Here's a few pics for ya.



Let's see...I don't know what else to talk about. :) I saw World Trade Center on Wednesday. Not what I thought it was going to be. Interesting. Brave. Sad. Rewarding.
Alright, well that's all you get for today. Perhaps I shall be diligent and write soon. Perhaps.
Love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home