Such an interesting life turn
Well, here I am sitting in class...and obviously I'm paying attention. :) I've just spent the last half hour listening to a librarian talk about accessing databases. *longsuffering sigh* Everything else has been so neat, and I'm extremely excited to get started. Definately a boy's club, as ministry usually is, but I'm excited nonetheless. I am sitting next to "yes" and grunting, nodding boy however. He makes me want to rip out his vocal chords and whip him with them. We're also going to a Pacers game tonight. I'm mildly excited, but mostly it just makes me tired thinking about it...it means a late, late night. Oh well, I suppose I'm up for bonding.
It's definately strange being back on a campus again. I can't describe it unless you've been there, but I'm almost five years out of school - yet I feel like a freshmen. A freshmen who knows things this time around however. It's kinda nice - if not a bizarre time warp. I'm having fun though. Definately having fun.
Well, I should go. I need to at least give the illusion I'm paying attention. Tonight I shall party with strangers, and tomorrow night...some good friends. Some strange, good friends. :)
Perhaps I shall write later, perhaps I shall simply absorb. Either way - enjoy this strange weathered day and know I'm thinking about you. Yeah, you know who you are. ;)
Adios to all, and to all a good night.
It's definately strange being back on a campus again. I can't describe it unless you've been there, but I'm almost five years out of school - yet I feel like a freshmen. A freshmen who knows things this time around however. It's kinda nice - if not a bizarre time warp. I'm having fun though. Definately having fun.
Well, I should go. I need to at least give the illusion I'm paying attention. Tonight I shall party with strangers, and tomorrow night...some good friends. Some strange, good friends. :)
Perhaps I shall write later, perhaps I shall simply absorb. Either way - enjoy this strange weathered day and know I'm thinking about you. Yeah, you know who you are. ;)
Adios to all, and to all a good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home