karebear

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Top ten things to do on a rainy Tuesday...

  1. Go back home and take a nap after you've already been at work.
  2. Take really ridiculous quizzes to find out really ridiculous things.
  3. Paint.
  4. Put on my new 'sugar and spice' lotion every hour or so.
  5. Let Mitch go get lunch so I can stay warm and toasty.
  6. Eat Taco Bell.
  7. Make plans for Friday night. Make menu too.
  8. Take a deep breath every twenty minutes or so to keep up the anticipation of tonight.
  9. Confirm our Chicago trip!
  10. Work a little.

For some reason I am in very mixed spirits today. Content on one hand to just be chillin in the office and working quietly. Excited about dinner tonight and what that conversation holds. A little down about how little affect working out has actually had on me. Kind of hopeful about what God is doing in my life. I did find out that I was 66% evil today though. Always an interesting thing to find out.

Saw Borat last night. Not sure I want to claim that, but not sure I don't either. Mitch and Cj sure thought it was funny. It was horribly offensive, horribly icky, yet you couldn't help but laugh. A dangerous combination for sure.

So, I'm in the midst of purging my house at the moment. Getting rid of ALL my crap! So past time to do it, and I am surprisingly looking forward to my yard sale in the spring. Hopefully that will help fund my new life.

Okay, well my lunch shall be arriving soon so I must say adios. Chickenwrap crunch surpremes to you all!

Love and miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home