Back and Seemingly Ready to Go
So, a friend of mine just started blogging again, and it inspired me to continue in kind. However, I will not be posting his link because it makes mine look like kindergarten coloring in comparison. So be it.Okay, just got back from a brief, yet important excursion to Ireland. Stunning. Unromantic. Steeped with God. Just what I needed, and at the perfect time. A friend told me I was being a chicken...nope, just smart. As you can see, I also got my nose pierced...the best Valentine's yet. I'll let my pal Chris sum it up a bit...
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you loose something you can't replace
When you loose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
I will post more later on just Ireland when I feel the urge.
Been studying portions of Isaiah lately. Hurts just to read it. I am very encouraged by my life right now - I am in a really good place. But growing takes something out of ya, you know? I fear my heart is weakening. Dying to self over and over again eventually takes a toll. But you know what? In the end, all that really matters is me and God, and all that results from that union. If my heart stops beating, then his will begin. Yes please.
Okay, enough philosophical bullshit for tonight. I am tired. Resting is where I belong...in every sense of the word.
Peace and love.
k

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home