karebear

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Constant thoughts...

I have no idea whether my mind should keep running on full throttle, or do I need to slow down and catch my breath. Yeah, I think breathing might be overrated.

I am loving class. I am loving learning. I am loving the validation of thoughts and passions that are being reawakened in my life. I love churches. I so want to help make the transformation of the church a reality. I so want to take my knowledge, and live it out in such a way as to save everyone. Let's go. May our character be so pure, so as to do this constantly. And consistently.

Yeah, it's time for me to retake the red pill. I have found that is a choice that pops up continuously. It is offered constantly. My own journey outside of the Matrix so often gets confused and blurred. It's time. I have made my choice.

I'm also pretty excited about hanging out with my boys tonight. It has been rather interesting living amongst this week, opposed to living removed. It brings a new appreciation of our differences, both in age and in life, but it also makes me further enjoy our friendship because of it. It has brought be a strange sort of comfort. A different kind of safety. It has definately confirmed some things for me. *smiling* Such intriguing twists.

I'm also really pumped about Thursday. I shall inform later.

Off to learn some more. Take care, and know that most of my love is with you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home