karebear

Friday, February 04, 2005

Strange stumblings...(awesome alliteration)

Isn’t it weird how some things change, and some things stay exactly the same? I stumbled onto something last night that made my heart stop, broke it, restored it, and now I am retreating to my ‘cave’ to process. I am not going to cry about it, certainly not going to whine – just seek peace in the arms of Christ. I haven’t been held in too long to remember, hence my cavewoman status.

I hate stupid basketball. Especially the NCAA.

You know what I really miss about childhood today? Bomb pops. Remember the red, white and blue popsicles that made you look like you had drowned with clown make up on? Yeah, I want one.

Well, I move into my new ‘home’ today. I don’t know if I’m sleeping there tonight, (prolly not), but I am beginning my nesting process. This time I shall be more careful however in setting up camp for more than a season. Yes, I have learned that lesson.

I need to repeat this scripture over and over to myself today. “Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” Trusting is a very big thing with me. It is the ultimate source of most of my conflicts. I must surrender. Maybe that will be my next tattoo. On my forehead so I won’t forget.

I suppose I should go work, or pray, or read, or do something productive. I must contribute to the gross national pot today. Or at least take a shower.

May peace, love and joy all be yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home