karebear

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Salutations Wilbur

Greetings to all my fans who have plagued me with your voracious appetite of my written word. I have finally conceded to your pleas, so this one’s for you. ;)

Quick update since it’s been awhile…it’s Wednesday, January 26, 2005, I am now 28 years old, careerless, homeless yet in the best relationship with God I’ve ever had in my life. School is going well, I have amazing friends, and I am going (again) to NYC in 57 days! YIPEEE!!! I think that’s pretty much my life in a nutshell. (And yes, the BNL song would also vaguely apply.)

2005 has definitely started with a bang. My nomadic calling aside, there was my mom’s surprise party, which ended up being so great; and then there was the party I threw for my boss. Ummmm…yeah, I’m so not going to say much about that except it was definitely not your average Saturday night, at least not in my little world. My sincerest apologies, yeah, you know who you are. *sigh* My birthday ended up being pretty dismal seeing as how I finished moving that night and it ended being a lot more painful than anticipated. But the faith lessons it has taught me, well…it’s definitely been worth it. “Though there’s pain in the offering blessed be Your name. Every blessing your pour out I’ll turn back to praise, and when the darkness closes in Lord still I will say…BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.”

Well, the winds are blowing and times are changing. I embrace it all. Whatever adventure our Father has in store for me on the next leg of this journey…I’m all for it. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. But in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.”

Much love, holy kisses and my constant prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home