karebear

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh Wow


So, I have a new celebrity crush. Well, actually the character of one of my favorite shows. (Which I suppose only makes it more juvenile :). I think Bob (aka: Scott Foley) from 'The Unit' is such a hotty hott hot badass. He makes my stomach hurt. Bob is not typically my type, but there is just something about a man who can walk into any situation and either think or fight his way out of it. Oh so sexy. Plus he's got amazing eyes. Apparently I find men who have confidence, intelligence and muscle highly attractive. I would definately take on Unit life if it meant he was coming home to me. Yummy. It's nice to start narrowing down what I dig.

I had a really good dinner tonight. I know that may seem lame to most of you, but it was superb. You can catch the details on my health blog if you so desire.

I'm thinking of taking another job. Not sure if I'm out of my mind or not? What else is new.

So, so, so pretty outside. 76 degrees today and crystal clear. I truly love the seasons. How could you truly appreciate spring and summer if you didn't have winter?

I haven't had an alchoholic beverage in about a month. Well, not since Ireland. This is simply an observation. Nothing more.

Alright, well I'm done for now - but my brain is running quite well tonight so perhaps I'll write more. You never can tell.

Ciao friendsies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home