Random
The last couple of days have been pretty rough. So I preface this short entry by saying that I'm just about running on pure emotion at this point, and I'm very tired. I've been working A LOT, and am trying to balance out planning for next fall, and just waiting on God. There is a fine line between living by faith, and using the brain God gave you to solve situations. The one for me being that, once again, I need to figure out what to do w/ my job once school starts. Not worried, just puzzled. I honestly don't want to float the rest of my life from job to job, but again, how does that balance in living the will of God and just being plain irresponsible? I've always felt called to ministry, but now that this has been redefined, I know that everyday this is my calling. But what about vocationally? I am certain that I am not using the gifts God gave me, but on the flip side - could those just be shifting and changing? A lot of questions, I know - but I feel better when I verbalize them. Just to put them out there for others who think differently than me can truly aid me in figuring things out. Hard to talk about it w/ anyone here - they aren't exactly biased. :) I suppose we'll see.
On another note, I had a thought this morning while listening to a song. It says in scripture that God knew us before we were born. I wonder for how long? It never occurred to me that I could have had a relationship w/ God lloonngg before I thought I did. I wonder how long he's known me? Just shifts my perspective of our time line, and makes me love him more. After all, apparently we go way back. :)
Well, Ellie is sleeping, Eve is watching a show, and the others shall be here soon. I'm going to go take a moment and recharge myself.
May your day be quiet and full of love.
k
On another note, I had a thought this morning while listening to a song. It says in scripture that God knew us before we were born. I wonder for how long? It never occurred to me that I could have had a relationship w/ God lloonngg before I thought I did. I wonder how long he's known me? Just shifts my perspective of our time line, and makes me love him more. After all, apparently we go way back. :)
Well, Ellie is sleeping, Eve is watching a show, and the others shall be here soon. I'm going to go take a moment and recharge myself.
May your day be quiet and full of love.
k

2 Comments:
At 2:09 PM,
karebear said…
what song is this?
At 5:27 AM,
karebear said…
The song from the red praise baby cd :)
Post a Comment
<< Home