karebear

Saturday, March 17, 2007

so what?

What a day. I am ALL done thinking about anything serious for the rest of the weekend, at least in regards to myself. No more thinking, analyzing, wondering, speculating, projecting, nada. I'm not doing it. I've had so many great conversations in the last couple of days, but good grief if I don't think it to death. First I talked to much, and now I think too much. Freaking annoying.

So I'm flipping through channels on this very early Sunday morning, and I just saw one of the Baldwin brothers booty. Well, then. Needless to say, I'm still flipping. :)

This may sound like a strange question, and NOT one I'm thinking about - just one that occured to me in light of a Baldwin ass...but I wonder what God intended for those people who don't get married till later to do about sex? Seriously. Are we supposed to literally suppress our sexuality and needs, perhaps indefinately? At least for many, many years? The conflict comes in knowing what scripture says, but having that been screwed up by how much culture has changed. Most obviously the marrying age. Anywho, just a thought and one I would welcome feedback on.

I need a new book.

I love fashion. I mean, I really really love it. I can't wait to wear it. I can't wait to be able to be who I am in my head. I want to wear heels, and pretty dresses, and great butt jeans. I want to wear red lipstick, dangly earrings, and my ultimate dream, the Cartier love bracelet. I want cute t-shirts, fun shorts and great purses. I want to look the way I feel. Soon my friends, very soon. :)

I truly enjoy peanut butter. Creamy, extra chunky, especially melted on toast.

Well, I am going to go change into my nightgown (it's not old fashioned!) and read me some Harry Potter. I shall get cozy and escape to Hogwarts.

Hope your day was stunning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home