karebear

Friday, April 27, 2007

Just Funny

So this last week has definitely been a week that has lent itself to growth. Growing is usually ridiculously painful, but with the friends I have - however awful this last week has been, I made it through because of them. I pray I am given the opportunity to give back over my lifetime even a fraction of the joy they have given to me. Love you guys!!!

I had a lot of fun last night. Had some good food with some good friends with some interesting conversation. I do love me some sushi!

"you're cybershouting at me with your exclamation points" - Mitch

I actually think, on a completely irrelavent note, that my hair color MIGHT actually be my natural color. I haven't messed with it in ages, and surprisingly enough, I don't hate it. Maybe my nose ring has distracted me enough to not need to dye my hair. Who knows.

Alright, well enough senseless ramblings. Later mi amigos!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Mitch Eiler said…

    you want funny? you should tell them about what happens with your nose ring every time you pick them berries out of there!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    so gross. so gross I won't even tell you what comes out when I clean it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home