HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Dating sucks ass. But on the flip side, it's fun now too. Not going to think about it too much, just roll on through.
So, I went to church last night, and was bored out of my gourd. So tired of going to church and hating it. Had some good conversations lately though, and I'm feeling pretty positive about the direction things are going. At least my attitude is going somewhere finally.
I had my first real fight with my future sister-in-law today. And as an after thought, my mother as well. It's just the way I am, but I absolutely despise it when people get in my business when I did not invite them. I don't want ANYONE knowing about my relationships, my health, my ANYTHING unless I tell them. Bottomline, the people who know me, are the people I choose. So back off bitches!
I had a really fantastic time on Friday night. Went to Fox & Hound w/ some girls, then went dancing at Lulu's. I have mixed feelings about the whole dancing thing, which I've already processed through w/ mi amigo (BG), but it was still fun nonetheless. I would definately go back, but I'm trying to figure out what that needs to look like. Integrity and class are important to me. I know I'm a freak, but very few people know the accuracy of who I am. I plan on keeping it that way.
DOWN W/ MYSPACE!!!!! ;)
I had some other things to put out there, but I'm distracted at the moment. I'll unpack it later.
Peace.
<><
So, I went to church last night, and was bored out of my gourd. So tired of going to church and hating it. Had some good conversations lately though, and I'm feeling pretty positive about the direction things are going. At least my attitude is going somewhere finally.
I had my first real fight with my future sister-in-law today. And as an after thought, my mother as well. It's just the way I am, but I absolutely despise it when people get in my business when I did not invite them. I don't want ANYONE knowing about my relationships, my health, my ANYTHING unless I tell them. Bottomline, the people who know me, are the people I choose. So back off bitches!
I had a really fantastic time on Friday night. Went to Fox & Hound w/ some girls, then went dancing at Lulu's. I have mixed feelings about the whole dancing thing, which I've already processed through w/ mi amigo (BG), but it was still fun nonetheless. I would definately go back, but I'm trying to figure out what that needs to look like. Integrity and class are important to me. I know I'm a freak, but very few people know the accuracy of who I am. I plan on keeping it that way.
DOWN W/ MYSPACE!!!!! ;)
I had some other things to put out there, but I'm distracted at the moment. I'll unpack it later.
Peace.
<><

2 Comments:
At 5:29 AM,
Holly said…
Who is BG?
At 7:53 PM,
karebear said…
Mitch
Post a Comment
<< Home