karebear

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Panty Party

I was watching a show today that I NEVER watch (pinky swear), and they were having a panty party! Besides being a truly great idea (everyone in the audience was in their undies), they had some really great information from a OBGYN that I wanted to pass along to all the ladies. If you're a guy, feel free to store some info away, or skip on to the next part.
  • Don't wear panties to bed. 24 hours of no breathing down there is not good for a variety of reasons. If you want to know details - comment me. The doc said if you needed to wear something, then wear boxers or jammies.
  • Don't wear a thong unless you are planning to make love fairly quickly. Use your imagination as to all the various kinds of bacteria that can infiltrate. Sexy yes, practical...not so much.
  • This may seem obvious, but make sure your panties have a cotton crotch. Silk, satin, etc, does not absorb. It's imperitive. Cotton is your friend.
  • If you want to defy the laws of gravity on your twin towers, then wearing a bra (even to bed!) can help your sisters to not sag. I wish I had known this 10 years ago! Sounds a bit uncomfortable, but I'd rather have non-saggy boobs and get used to wearing a bra 24/7 than have my breasteses be around my waist in 20 years.
I hope that helps girls! I found it to be rather enlightening, and quite useful information. Good luck with the whole underwear thing, and hell, throw yourself a panty party! ;)

So, I have a new show that I really, really like...October Road. Good acting and good dialogue and so far, good plot. Granted, it's second episode ever is tonight, but so far so good!

I'm not trying to get all horoscopy on myself, but for some reason I think something outrageous is going to happen to me next week. I don't know what, and I don't how, why, etc, but I think it's coming. I'll let you know.

I wish I could perform surgery. I would love this. Except that I don't particularly care for blood, but I think I would definately love hospital life.

Alright, I want to go watch my shows, eat some cereal, love me some alone quiet time before my crazy weekend begins. Talk to you soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home