karebear

Monday, March 26, 2007

First of all, everyone who is married tonight reading this can kiss my ass. :) But I am way in the mood to get a little buzzy off Corona's and get some serious action. It's hot, less clothing, some good eye candy on tv, and me hanging out wishing I had a kissing buddy. I actually took these urges seriously in college, and I've never really considered it since. Looks like I'm digressing. That really makes me laugh.

Soooooo, today sucked. Not really a good reason, just lots of little ones. I wish I was swimming. I wish I was skinny dipping. Now I'm not going there - I would like to be there alone. Well, mostly alone. :)

Okay, this is obviously going nowhere. Plus, most of you don't know how completely inappropriate I really am, and really can be. So I better go before ya'll know me too well. ;)

Ciao friends - and let the good weather (and all it brings with it) begin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home