karebear

Saturday, August 25, 2007

So here I go...



Brief update, I will write more on my feelings and such from my (hopeful intentions) 'trip journal'. But regardless, here's the down low.

Two weeks ago tomorrow, I had a conversation with Paul Steiner about my current job/ministry situation. Long story short, I leave Thursday to move to Flagstaff, AZ. 18 days, start to finish. :) When God moves, he certainly does not waste any time. Sold all of my stuff at a yard sale last weekend, and am busy packing up my little car to head out west. Spending the next few days hanging with friends and family - so if you want to hang or talk - give me a buzz! My phone number will be staying the same indefinitely, so there you go.

Please pray for the next leg of my journey. Hopefully we'll speak soon.

Peace and giggles.
k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home