karebear

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Baby please

How quickly life can turn on a dime. It continually baffles me how the often subtle shifts in our relationships, the decisions that change our course, and the success we relentlessly seek force every day into something new and unexpected. Pursuing life is both dangerous and exhilerating. It makes me catch my breath, and at times moves so fast I can't keep up. One part of me wants to throw myself into the rush and not look back, the more logical side of me (however small it is) wants to retreat to safety and just watch everyone else live. Sometimes I wish I was more logical, but thank God I'm not.

Heading to Colorado next Thursday for an interesting weekend. Regardless of the outcome, I'm hopeful. I'm ready for a change, for a new adventure. I have no idea if this is where it might begin, but I'm very ready to find out.

Sitting here watching SITC, eating low-carb chocolate and peanut butter. Sucks ass. I would seriously give my right arm to make out with someone right now. Not the icky, feel like a slut kind, just some good old-fashioned kissing. Thats all I want. Is that really too much to ask? I've really got to get out more. I guess thats just my life in a nutshell, if I can't kiss - might as well travel! :)

I'm out. Must finish my peanut butter fix. Night loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home