karebear

Friday, June 22, 2007

lost & found

I'm feeling a bit lost right now. I'm also feeling a bit found. Quite the dichotomy. I'm quite certain that I have created a new emotion. I can't quite define it yet, but it's evolving nonetheless. I'm devastated, and equal parts growing. I'm learning, but also crying. I'm becoming completely dependant on God in ways I never even imagined, but I had to lose so much to do so. I'm totally afraid of what is coming, but I'm also resting, knowing I'm being obedient. As I said, a dichotomy, an incredibly painful one, but some way or the other I will come out on the other side of this a better woman and a better friend. Whatever that means.

I don't have a whole lot else to report or to talk about. I'm pretty tunnel-visioned at the moment. However, I paid off my credit card bill in full and am kicking ass and taking names in regards to my finances. I am SO well on my way to full financial freedom. Truly exciting.

I guess on a different note - something you guys can pray about for me is that I have a job interview next Tuesday (June 26th) at 3:30pm. I'm also hoping to hear back from an opportunity in Colorado. If it doesn't work out in either of those places I'm back to square one. I'm not really afraid of that, just know there's a deadline. All I want is to be where I belong. I really just want to belong.

Alright, I will open up a conversation on my church experience last night next time around. I'm just kind of done talking for now.

peace and comfort
k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home