karebear

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Confused Exhileration

So, many of you might know that I am job hunting, once again. Hopefully for the last time - at least for awhile. It is extremely exciting. I'm having amazing conversations, concerning great ministries, with pretty fantastic people. I realize I'm using a lot of adjectives, but bear w/ me. :) The confusion part comes with understanding myself more and more, and knowing that perhaps one specific thing is not all that I'm called to. I hesitate to use the word 'calling' in general. I am called to love God, to glorify him, and to serve him. I'm not sure the 'where' is as essential in this case. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. So I think I'm just going to rest in the assurance of knowing that I'm doing what I'm 'called' to do, and everything else is just geography.

Been doing some home improvement projects this week to aid in my 'lack of control' - and to be quite honest, I'm having a great time. I get totally geeked about going to Lowes and attempting projects that seem to be beyond my scope. This weekend I"m installing new floors in our kitchen. We'll see! :)

I'm excited to go to AZ again in a couple of weeks. So far it's been a relaxed, good time - and I suspect this time will be no different. I just have to not eat so stinkin much this time around.

Going to be hanging with some really good friends of mine tonight. Only sheer chaos will ensue.

Alright, got to go take care of the kiddos. Peace, love and churros to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home