karebear

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Really?

So, first things first. I am pissed that it is now going on 8 days where I have not really slept. I can't. It's after midnight and I'm freaking wide awake. It's horrendous. I love to sleep. Love it. And now I can't. Men are going to be the death of me yet.

I was going to blog tonight about my absurd but clearly questionable thoughts on a sermon I heard yesterday, one I heard today - as well as my own inquiries into some 'words' that I want a more clear definition of. It will simply have to wait one more day. My brain is much to scattered for such logical thinking right now.

I 'met' someone today. And since I am in no mood for men, or any sort of relationship I am being horribly honest and kind of randomly bitchy. The kooky thing is, he actually likes it. I just can't win.

Alright, well I could go on and on, but I will save us both the agony. BUENOS NOCHES SUCKAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home