karebear

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I don't know what's happening

Even for those of you who know my 'code', this might be a doozy even for you. I really need to write this out, but to be perfectly honest - there is so much of this I do not want as public knowledge. Let the vague ramblings begin.

Are butterflies in your tummy necessary for a relationship, or can one make something work just by commitment and love? Do we, as humans, need the tingling of chemistry? My gut reaction has always been no. I'm a big fan of love the one your with, do the right thing, put the other persons needs above your own, etc. However, is all of that necessary AND butterflies? Do we has western culture make up the whole "in love" concept, or is that truly something innate within us that God has designed to make marriage special? So many places in the world have arranged marriages. They're nailing it for the most part. Can the butterflies and the sparks come with commitment, or is it truly chemically based in who we're attracted to? I don't know, but I fear I am finding out.

Paris Hilton is on Larry King Live tonight. What?

I made some kickass shrimp scampi tonight with ceasar salad. I've never made it before, but I tell you what - I will definately be making it again. Not that any of you particularly care about such things, but let it be done let it be written!

Alright, I'm wiped. Please feel free to comment on my confusion - or email me. All thoughts wanted and welcomed.

I dig you all!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home