karebear

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

In Your freedom I will live

Get ready, friends. I know I just wrote yesterday, but this is all pouring out of me.

I feel like I am burning up. Feverish. I ache with understanding, and I am already weary from fighting. But I've also never felt more as if my path was finally revealed. Understanding that fear, sadness and living are not the same thing - putting one foot in front of the other and moving is so much harder than I ever knew or realized. The whole Proverbs 3:4-5 thing. I do not recall a time in my life when I did not know that verse, that I did not have it committed to memory. Funny that it took me this long to actually know it.

If you have not yet checked out Hillsong's "In Your Freedom". Go immediately to their myspace and listen. Its fun how God gives you little pieces of himself when you least expect it.

This ache in my heart is a physical pain of monstrous proportions. I suppose Switchfoot may have had it right all along, "dare you to move"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home